Participating utilities will provide a $500 incentive when producers replace all of a system’s existing outlet components such as sprinkler heads, sprayers, rotators, plates, pads and nozzles, and regulators on qualified systems.
- The system must be a minimum of four (4) sections in length with water supplied by an all-electric pumping system.
- The majority of the system’s existing nozzles, sprayers or sprinkler heads must be at least five (5) years old. For verification, a copy of the pivot’s most-recent sprinkler/nozzle report (usually kept inside the pivot control panel) must be provided with a completed application and qualifying proof-of-purchase documentation.
- Qualifying systems are only eligible for the EnergyWise℠ Prescriptive Irrigation Program once every five (5) years.
- All applicable components identified on the sprinkler/nozzle report or chart (including sprinkler heads, sprayers, distribution plates, pads, rotators, nozzles, and regulators, if identified on the report/chart) must be replaced with new, permanently installed operational components before submitting application.
- Qualifying proof-of-purchase documentation includes sales receipt(s), invoice(s), and professional irrigation equipment dealer/consultant statement (must itemize the new components indicating the quantity, make, model and purchase date).
- Requests for deviation from the components identified on the sprinkler/nozzle report require an explanation on the application signed by a professional irrigation equipment dealer/consultant and are subject to approval by SPPD.