Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Grand Island, NE
How to Apply: Applicants shall submit in writing their qualifications for this position to Brad Kool, PO Box 1687, Grand Island, NE 68802-1687 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.
If you have any questions please contact Brad Kool at 308-384-2350.
- Assist customers with billing questions.
- Secures, researches, and assembles all pertinent data to process moves, disconnects, and reconnects and maintains customer files on an ongoing basis to ensure that the customer information is accurate and the customer is billed correctly.
- Processes accounts receivable-electric revenue and kWh adjustments, sends revised bills, and makes budget billing adjustments to customer accounts to ensure that the customer is billed correctly and the District’s accounts receivable is correct.
- Reviews list of potential disconnects to determine the appropriate action within the scope of present policies and practices so the cooperative is paid in a timely manner and to minimize the risk to the District.
- Maintains a file and prepares billing for accounts that require special attention so that the customers are billed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provides month end information within three business days to ensure that month end reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Answers and directs phone calls for the District.
- Balances and reconciles the cash drawer.
- Strong knowledge and usage of Microsoft office software and competence learning new type of pc based software.
- Other duties as assigned.