Deck your halls with electrical safety and efficiency in mind!
- Water your tree daily. Shedding or dry needles increases fire risk.
2. Inspect all holiday lighting and electrical decorations for frayed or damaged cords.
3. Place your tree at least three feet away from any heat source, like an air duct or fire place.
- Use solar-powered lights to decorate outdoors this holiday season.
2. Deck your halls with LED holiday light strants–they’re 70% more energy efficient than the old incandescent bulbs.
3. Save energy by setting a timer for outdoor lighting and decorations.