- $4,000 incentive for the purchase of a new battery EV, hybrids are not eligible.
- Submit application and proof of purchase to utility after EV is purchased, but no later than 30 days after EV registration.
- Applications received 30 days after EV registration will not be eligible.
- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- To obtain the incentive, an incentive application must be completed along with the associated proof of purchase or installation that itemizes the vehicle purchased.
- This is intended to be an incentive, not a reward. An application must be submitted within 30 days of the registration of the vehicle for eligibility.
- Incentive applies only to new battery electric vehicles. Hybrid vehicles are not eligible.
- Customer must agree to allow the utility to collect vehicle charging data through on-site Wi-Fi. This authorization is provided by signature on the application so ChargePoint, Inc. can release to the utility usage information generated by the installed ChargePoint home charging station.
- Program is subject to Terms and Conditions outlined on the application.
- Visit with SPPD to discuss your EV and charging needs and pick up an application form.
- Submit the final payment request after purchase.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).