Advances in battery technology have come a long way in recent years. More power is now being packed into batteries so your mower can speedily deliver a knock-out punch to your lawn.
Maybe it is time to consider upgrading your conventional, gas-burning mower with a new electric or battery-powered option.
20% incentive on any new battery powered or corded electric lawn mower.
- Must be brand new and purchased on or after January 1, 2022
- Eligible mowers include: riding, walk behind or robotic
- Incentive amount is based on purchase price (taxes, delivery/shipping and set up costs are NOT eligible)
- Additional battery purchases are available for incentive at time of initial mower purchase
- Lawn and garden tools must be brand new (not used, previously owned or factory reconditioned) and purchased on or after January 1, 2022.
- Incentive amount is based on purchase price (installation, taxes and delivery/shipping costs are NOT eligible).
- No incentive(s) will be paid without the completion of the application form. The application form must be signed by the owner. The completed application form will then be submitted to the electric utility for processing. Sales receipt(s) or invoice(s) itemizing the lawn and garden tool(s) indicating the type, amount, and purchase date must accompany the incentive application.
- The incentive payment or account credit to the person responsible for purchasing the lawn and garden tool(s) will come directly from their local electric utility.
- Program is available to customers of Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) and its participating wholesale utility customers. Participating utilities have the right to limit the quantity of incentives.
- SPPD reserves the right to do random spot checks to ensure program compliance.
- SPPD will make final determination of program compliance decisions and reserves the right to cancel the program with 30 days’ notice.
- Neither the local electric utility nor Nebraska Public Power District warrant the performance either expressly or implicitly. Contact the manufacturer, supplier, or contractor for details regarding material warranties.
- Program is subject to the terms and conditions as outlined on the application and to the General Guidelines.
Revised: January 2022