- 100% reimbursement (maximum of $1,000) for new commercial construction for the installation of conduit to be used for the future installation of an electric vehicle public charging station.
- Available to commercial customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Only available to non-residential accounts.
- Public charging station installation must be at a commercial/workplace site.
- To obtain the incentive, all steps on the application must be completed and submitted to SPPD with the two bid proposals and verification of installation.
- This incentive is for the installation of equipment for minimum ampacity of the following charger loads per the National Electrical Code (NEC) and/or the running of appropriately sized conduit per NEC from the load center to a future EV charging station.
Load Requirements (exact requirements may vary):
— Level 2: single phase, 240 volts, 32 amps per port.
— Level 3 (DCFC): 480V AC, 3-phase, 80A, 60 Hz.
- Program is subject to Terms and Conditions outlined on the application.
- Visit with SPPD to discuss your charging needs and pick up an application form which includes the approval section.
- Submit final payment request after purchase and installation.
Revised: January 2022