Incentive for Residential Customers
- $500 incentive for the installation of a residential vehicle charging station.
— ChargePoint 32-amp, WI-FI-enabled station.
— Wireless internet connectivity.
- Customer agrees to allow utility to collect EV charging data through on-site Wi-Fi for 36 months.
- Submit application and proof of purchase to SPPD.
- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Charging station installation location must be at a single or multi-family residence with wireless internet connectivity.
- To obtain the incentive, an incentive application must be completed along with the associated proof of purchase or installation of the ChargePoint charging station. Application must contain the serial number tied to the ChargePoint charging station.
- Incentive applies only to a ChargePoint 32-amp (minimum), Wi-Fi-enabled home charging station.
- Customer must agree to allow the utility to collect vehicle charging data through on-site Wi-Fi. This authorization is provided by signature on the incentive application so ChargePoint, Inc. can release to the utility usage information generated by the installed ChargePoint home charging station.
- Program is subject to Terms and Conditions outlined on the application.
- Visit with your electrical utility to discuss your EV and charging needs and pick up an application form.
- Submit payment request after purchase and installation.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).
Read the application for more information, and contact SPPD.